Our client is an iconic global consumer electronics company with a portfolio in computers and accessories category.
The client needed us to aggerate and analyze large volumes of unstructured and diverse e-commerce data at scale to deliver actionable insights that drive Brand growth. Specifically, the client wanted to understand not only what’s happening with their online sales on Marketplaces (Amazon and Flipkart) but also why it’s happening including analysis from social media (e.g. Quora) and provide specific actions to grow sales faster.
End to End Approach
We kicked off by an understanding of the client business and their context, category, and product-keyword mapping according to the client’s market definitions and set up our crawlers. We provide the client with complete intelligence solution of eCommerce which includes actionable insights on
1. Content – SEO and conversion thinking
2. Pricing – Relative Price Index (dynamic) and MAP analysis
3. Reviews and Users QnA – NLP based deep learning analytics to understand customer response for the brand as well as the R&D team
4. Social Media Analytics including Facebook, Instagram, Quora, and Reddit, etc
5. Availability and delivery analytics: Tracking 100s of products across market places for availability as well as deliverability
6. Visibility: Search Engine Rankings for relevant keywords (promoted and organic), share of voice as well as brand level visibility
7. Competitor intelligence: Sales rank based analytics on market share, sales volumes, and keyword strategy
8. Trends intelligence: Category intelligence – feature-wise sales, top performing keywords, cohort analysis across multiple product sets